CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter

Well, Easter came and we decided to dye some eggs. We had a great time, although when there is just the two of us you can't dye too many because they have to be eaten!

Cassie wanted to get to the eating portion right away but the plastic wrapper we put on made it a little more difficult!
This was my prized egg. It seems no matter how many you do, there are only ever 1 or 2 that come out looking really good. This was my 1!
I also had a Bi-Stake Youth Conference (I am currently serving in the Stake YM Pres.) I was at all weekend, and when I came home on the last day it seemed that the Easter Bunny (with the help of Cassie) had been there as well. There were tracks all over our apartment!
After some much needed help (apparently I am not as good of a detective as I was when I was a kid) I had found some great loot! It was a lot of fun and I can't remember the last time I had an Easter egg hunt.

0 comments: