CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ferry Ride

Well we were off to Vancouver again this weekend for the third time this month. I had to take a local anesthesia course that was super exhausting and I am now glad to be finished it. I was also able to go to IKEA for the first time and I find it near impossible not to spend hundreds of dollars there. I loved it! So on the way back on the ferry I had to take some landscape pictures I just loved the way the view is for the full trip.
So while we were driving we saw another ferry that looked just like the one we were on so I had to get a few shots to show people what we ride on

Peter wanted a picture of the smoke stack it was huge!

There is a better picture of the boat. It is huge. Hundreds of cars can fit on it and plus tons of people. It has a 2 restaurants, a few shops, arcades and tons of seating.

The sun was just starting to set so I wanted to get capture the beauty. It just isn't the same as in real life.

Peter is looking all gangsta, it made me laugh.

In young women's we just did new beginnings and it was on lighthouses so when I saw one in real life I had to take a picture.

From the upper deck on the boat.



Behind him are a bunch of barrels that turn into life rafts. So on the trip we were able to make it to Krispy Kreme and I do love their doughnuts. We stayed at the Marriott which was unfortunately was under construction, I just wanted a bed to sleep in because I was so busy with exams for the course so it worked great for me. Peter wasn't as pleased. Hopefully this is the last trip we take for a while. It seems like our house is getting neglected so this next week we will spend bringing it back to a place where humans can live again. Plus we have so much IKEA stuff to put together (peter did it all as soon as we got home he was super excited like a child on Christmas morning)

0 comments: